Are you seeking help for your relationship or marriage? Are you and your partner struggling with....
- Feeling distant and longing for the bond that you once shared together
- Constantly arguing or avoiding your partner because you are trying NOT to argue
- A recent or past affair OR feeling the temptation to have an affair
- Feeling dissatisfied about your sexual relationship
- Struggling with the stress that parenthood has put on your relationship
- Finding that you cannot agree on many issues such as finances, step-parenting, relationships with in-laws, religion, or overall life goals
My counseling services are focused on helping those with relationship difficulties, infidelity, depression, anxiety, and general life stressors that affect how you and your partner feel towards one another. I also provide counseling support for new parents who are struggling to find their way through a very special, but difficult transition period.
Research shows that most couples wait on average 7 years to seek counseling for their problems. Don't wait another day to get the help your relationship deserves. Please call or email me to schedule an appointment.